[lubuntu-users] nfs drive on Lubuntu - Problems

Tue Jul 24 01:43:38 UTC 2018

On 07/23/2018 06:48 PM, Aere Greenway wrote:
> I have been following the instructions for establishing a shared (NFS)
> drive on Ubuntu.
>
> When I get to the point where I check the status, using ufw, it
> doesn't show what it is supposed to show.
>
> Instead, it shows:
>
> sudo ufw status
>
> It's supposed to show the status of the drive established.
>
> I am suspecting there is a service that needs to be started, which is
> not normally started on Lubuntu 16.04.4.
>
> Any ideas?

I think I figured out the answer to my question above. Unfortunately,
I'm still unable to mount the host shared folder on the client system.

I tried to get this to work several years ago, and gave up, and it
appears I may again, have to give up on the attempt.

--
Sincerely,
Aere