[lubuntu-users] [lubuntu-devel] This Week in Lubuntu Development #7

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:32:31 UTC 2018

Hi Simon.

On 16 July 2018 at 07:16, Simon Quigley <tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me> wrote:

> https://lubuntu.me/this-week-in-lubuntu-development-7/
>
> Please note the notice about i386 images.

I have one 32-bit lubuntu system - a Samsung NC10 Netbook - still in
"serious" use and am able to test future isos when needed - if there is
something 32-bit and important that you want it tested, if you don't mind
sending me an email I'll do my best to test it for you.

For 18.04, I was concentrating on Ubuntu 64-bit because of a problem with
the HPLIP drivers recognising my HP LaserJet printer but not its built-in
scanner (I use both Ubuntu and Lubuntu).

I've also been busy working/experimenting on a friend's Lubuntu system,
getting audio-video working on her laptop using Cheese.

I did try experimenting with lubuntu LXQt.

BW,

Ian

-- Free Software page -
https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software