[lubuntu-users] Lu Next Accessories . . . not all make appearance??

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:37:00 UTC 2018

Hello Fritz,

On 07/04/2018 08:13 PM, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> Spent a few moments rifling through Lu Next 18.04 today
Lubuntu Next, any version, isn't supported and is very likely
out-of-date with progress.

Please try the Lubuntu Cosmic dailies instead.

Thanks.

@Simon:

Appreciate the reply, traditionally I have been an "LTS" guy, so I'm in
18.04 Lu Nxt at the moment . . . as fully apt updated as was available
yesterday . . . .

I've got a few extra apps installed . . . if I was to move to 18.10 is
there a command to do that via the console?  "apt full-upgrade"?

Seems like the newer "apt" doesn't require "dist-upgrade" . . . right now
I'd prefer to not take the time to zsync and do a fresh install over the
18.04 . . . very slow dsl connection right now, but for testing purposes I
might budge away from LTS if 18.04 is "not current" . . . .