[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Artful Aardvark Beta 1 has been released!

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:48:08 UTC 2017

Hi Simon Quigley,
Really Thank you for all the hard work. As an LXQt developer I highly
appreciate that.
Maintaining one distribution is already time-consuming enough and now
you guys even have two.
To make Lubuntu Next and LXQt more successful, I'd like to know what's
the major blocker to you.
How we LXQt developers can help and make it easier for the users and
developers of Lubuntu?

Best regards