[lubuntu-users] lxqt的下载地址在哪里,听说都是你们开发的,Lxqt download address where?

鹿目圆香 madoka1745 at qq.com
Sun Nov 12 07:41:57 UTC 2017

据说lxde的开发者跟一个其他的项目合并,然后做了一个lxqt,可是我在中国的百度找不到任何下载地址,就算是官方网站,我找了半天也没有看到基于ubantu的套壳系统,你们的lxqt现在还不推广吗?
It is said that the developers of lxde with one of the other projects combined, and then made a lxqt, but I can't find any Chinese Baidu download address, even the official website, I didn't see a housing system based on the ubantu, your lxqt is not promotion?

please give me lxqt+ubantu  download address。