[lubuntu-users] [Wine] Run .xls spredsheet with macros

Mon Mar 27 16:39:42 UTC 2017

On 03/27/2017 08:16 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 27 March 2017 at 09:18, A B <dianaxxyyzz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can just open it in excel again and re -  save it in a format taht wps
>> undestand .
> This does not convert macros.
>
> Also, please put your replies *underneath* the text that you are answering to.

Liam:

It's been that way for many years.

The macro language you have to use (in converting the macros) is very
different, and has to be done as a programming effort.

At least, that was the state of things years ago when I did such a
conversion.

--
Sincerely,
Aere