[lubuntu-users] installing lubuntu starting with a mini install

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 03:22:45 UTC 2017

Hello Spike,

Well, I use a European language, and I have not had any problems setting
the language. But now I know, that there can be problems.

Is there a reason, why you start from the mini.iso instead of from a
Lubuntu iso file (for example that you must install from a CD disk)?

You could also try starting from the Ubuntu Server iso file (which is
also small enough to boot from a CD disk).

Best regards
Nio