[lubuntu-users] Pulse Audio Volume Control

Heima Heima at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:33:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have been trying to install pavucontrol package but I can't get it to work under Lubuntu 16.04.2. When I try to run it from the terminal, I get:
`pavucontrol: error while loading shared libraries: libatkmm-1.6.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory`
Consequently, I installed libatkmm-1.6 with a dozen of other packages, but still no luck.
Has anyone got Pulse Audio Volume Control to work under Lubuntu 16.04 ?

Regards.