[lubuntu-users] Downloading Google Chrome

Rafael Laguna viking.redwolf at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 22 23:55:12 UTC 2017

Sometimes the Software Manager can't "ask" for installing additional
required packages. Try to open a terminal and use:

sudo dpkg -i google-chrome-stable.deb (use the proper name)

Then use this command:

sudo apt install -f

...to make the system to look for the missing packages.

--

Redwolf | Rafael Laguna
D2D7 3EC2 226F AF9F 7352