[lubuntu-users] setting lxsession profile to Lubuntu

Spike spike at drba.org
Thu Jul 27 00:29:03 UTC 2017

fwiw I also enabled the session menu in lightdm, selected lubuntu and
logged in and it's still using LXDE.

Just in case somebody wants to verify this too, the way I'm telling that
I'm in a LXDE session is because of this:

.cache/lxsession/LXDE/run.log

which reads:

** Message: environement.vala:58: Exporting primary_variable
** Message: environement.vala:59: desktop_environnement XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP
** Message: environement.vala:176: custom_config :
** Message: environement.vala:177: config_dirs :/etc/xdg/xdg-LXDE:/etc/xdg
** Message: environement.vala:178: confir_dirs not null, export :
/etc/xdg/xdg-LXDE:/etc/xdg
** Message: environement.vala:183: Exporting XDG_CONFIG_DIRS

on my older desktop it's using .cache/lxsession/Lubuntu/run.log and
referencing xdg/Lubuntu.

also if I open a terminal and run "env" I find:

DESKTOP_SESSION=LXDE

thanks,

Spike