[lubuntu-users] Call for testing: SRU for LXTerminal

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me
Fri Jul 14 00:03:52 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

In Debian, a fix for an issue was applied from upstream that was
affecting LXTerminal, where tabs could not be renamed. This has been
available in Artful for a bit, but I have been working on getting the
fix in the archive for Zesty.

The fix has been uploaded to zesty-proposed and now needs some testing.
All of the details are available on https://pad.lv/1703307 including
what was fixed, and we now need some people to help confirm that the
update does not introduce any regressions and that it works.

The more people test the better, and the quicker it is tested, the
quicker it gets released for all users of Lubuntu 17.04 to enjoy. So
please, if you could help us out, that would be great.

Thanks!

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me