[lubuntu-users] Chinese-English-French Translator

Catherine Yang catherineyang.ch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:38:08 UTC 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

I am writing to you to help you and work on your project in Chinese,
English and French translations.

I have been working in the translation field since 2006 and I have a rich
experience in my fields.

My rates a re between 0.06-0.08 usd per English word.

I use Trados, MemoQ, MemoSource, Wordfast, Google toolkit, Translation
Workspace, Transit and many more.

I can provide you any samples from my previous work and also I accept to do
any tests.

I always start working on your projects once I receive the project files
with the PO.

Thanks and I am looking forward to work with you soon.

Regards,
Catherine Yang