[lubuntu-users] Bootable clone app for Lubuntu

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 06:01:19 UTC 2017

I use Clonezilla Live CD too. This is the way to go, forget about
installing it your Lubuntu you want to save...

You can resize the partition after you have finished the cloning process
(copied and restored). If you study how it works data allocation on Disks
you will understand why all cloning tools have this limitation on not to be
able to restore to different size partitions or disks...