[lubuntu-users] Bootable clone app for Lubuntu

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:14:31 UTC 2017

HH:

Ahhhhhhhh . . . I'm melting . . . I'm melting . . . "dd" is something
mentioned over the years on linux forums as the "ultimate" solution, but I
just haven't tried it for anything . . . way back I was afraid to use the
console to do anything where the steps weren't given to me . . . .  And,
then, haven't had a need for it . . . but, still don't know if DD writes
the whole drive, or just writes a particular disk?

I've always depended upon the kindness of GUI apps to set up bootable
clones . . . but haven't found one on the linux side . . . .