[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Zesty Zapus Alpha 2 has been released!

Ronald Frye ronfrye at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 16:58:00 UTC 2017

Simon, et al...

The last release of Firefox for Lubuntu does not work on my laptop. (The
Firefox application seems to "barf" when it checks for compatible
extensions, ending the application. I've sent the error report to the makers
of Firefox, but so far there has been no fix.) Chromium never did work, so
I'm no longer able to browse the Web using Lubuntu. What do I do now? Is
there someone I can communicate with that can help me with this problem?

Ronald Frye