[lubuntu-users] 64 Bit netbook - Acer Aspire One 722-C52rr

Denny dennis.furr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:00:02 UTC 2017

I've used Virtualbox for small stuff but if you already have W10 perhaps
you should just add the Hyper-V role.  Hyper-V is a bit different in as
much as you need to create a virtual switch to connect your VM to where
something like Virtualbox and VMWare let you choose between a set of
networking options although I seem to bridge most of my virtual machines.

I don't tend to do much with virtual machines these days.  I've been
playing around with Docker and now just about everything goes into a
container.  It's so much nicer than having a VM farm.  W2016 and W10
have kernel support for Docker but can't run Linux containers
(obviously).  There are a growing number of Windows containers though.

Sorry I rambled.  I do that when I'm hungry.