[lubuntu-users] [lubuntu-devel] Fwd: Yakkety Yak (16.10) Final Beta Freeze

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:09:20 UTC 2016

[bottom posting]

Den 2016-09-21 kl. 16:20, skrev Walter Lapchynski:
> We're a day late on providing images for testing the final beta of
> Yakkety, but still hoping to release on Thursday. That said, your urgent
> help in testing is requested. I know a new kernel is out in this one.
>
> Images found here:
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/367/builds
>
> More info here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
>
> Thank you for making Lubuntu better!
>
> @wxl | polka.bike
> c563 cac5 8be1 2f22 a49d
> 68f6 8b57 a48b c4f2 051a

Hi Lubuntu users and testers,

I found a (new?) minor bug about the audio:

pavucontrol is started from the menu (which a good, and an improvement
compared to alsamixer), but at the volume icon on the panel, nothing
happens when I click on 'Sound settings...'.

I found this in Lubuntu alternate amd64.

Best regards
Nio