[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Team Meeting notes

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 16 00:17:53 UTC 2016

We had our regular 2nd Wednesday meeting yesterday and I wanted to update
everyone with the [meeting notes][1]. Simon had a fair number of [agenda
items][2] but was not able to attend. Expect an email from him by tomorrow
to elaborate on those subjects.

Please make sure to put it on your calendar to join us for the [next
meeting][3] Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 1900 UTC. If you have any [agenda
items][2] please make sure to add them to the wiki.

[1]:
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/lubuntu-devel/2016/lubuntu-devel.2016-09-14-19.00.moin.txt
[2]:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda#General_Agenda_Items_and_Proposals