[lubuntu-users] I've Lost My Desktop Menus

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sun Sep 11 08:23:16 UTC 2016

(assume that you don't see both desktop icons and bottom panel)
This procedure resets them:

[Alt]+[F2]
lxterminal
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install lubuntu-desktop
rm -fr ~/.config/lxpanel
rm -fr ~/.config/lxsession
rm -fr ~/.config/pcmanfm
sudo reboot

El 11/09/16 a les 05:50, Pat Brand ha escrit: