[lubuntu-users] Scanning thru network not working?

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:16:17 UTC 2016

Here in the company I use Brother DCP-7065DN (wired network) using simple
scan (Brother Linux Drivers required)
I also use Epson L355 (wireless network) also on simple scan (also needs
SEIKO Linux Drivers)
In house I used to use HP 8600 and 8100 (wireless or wired network) with
simples scan software (hplip package required only)

Summarizing, network scanning in linux works, it is a matter of drivers
only. Some are tricky to get working, some are not...

I have never heard about Windows OS sharing scanners.