[lubuntu-users] Scanning thru network not working?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sun Sep 4 22:09:51 UTC 2016

I can make network scan with these Brother Wifi devices, but only
through a Windows virtual machine running inside GNU/Linux.
Brother seems to provide network scanning software only for Windows,
because it uses a closed~privative protocol.

Decent network scanners are FTP capable, and then all it's easier and
decent.

El 04/09/16 a les 14:25, Liam Proven ha escrit: