[lubuntu-users] Fwd: Does a default Lubuntu dark theme exist?

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:27:53 UTC 2016

FWIW: I found a couple *nice* examples of LXQt desktops if people want to
see it:

LXQt on Ubuntu:

https://intialonso.github.io/

LXQt on Manjaro:

https://manjaro.github.io/Manjaro-Lxqt-16.05-released/

Those are .iso distros people can be install in VirtualBox to see how it
looks, how it was themed, etc.

I wouldn't rely on those as my regular desktop. They're not official
distros. Just something community members created.