[lubuntu-users] Installing Lubuntu

Eddie L Lightsey III llightsey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 03:53:01 UTC 2016

Good Evening,

Trying to install Lubuntu on old hardware. It's an Acer aspire 4520. It has
an AMD Turion 64 and Nvidia GeForce 7000M. Installed and it doesn't see my
wifi adapter as well as there is no sound.I connected it through the
ethernet and updated: I'm on 4.4.0-43 generic, 16.04.1 LTS, as well as the
Nvidia drivers are installed 304.131(proprietary, tested). After the
updates still no wifi or sound? I tried the command from the terminal sudo
alplay -l (No devices are listed). Any help?

Thanks,

--
- Lee