[lubuntu-users] dropping i386/PPC (was: Re: [lubuntu-devel] State of PPC)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Nov 14 21:53:40 UTC 2016

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:39:08 -0800, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
>@Yao:
>
>Thanks for that link, it did go to the correct page, but, still the
>"time" is eluding me, is that "1500" UTC zone 1 . . .  ???  How to
>extrapolate that to Pacific Time zone???

In the left upper corner, here's a clock. If you click this clock it
links to a world clock. Here it displays the time and then "UT" from
"UTC", the "C" isn't displayed.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The clock displays e.g. 21:53, then I take a look at e.g. "Berlin" and
there the time is 22:53, IOW I need to subtract 1 hour, which is true,
since my timezone is +0100.

Regards,
Ralf