[lubuntu-users] PCManFM sorting of hidden files

J. Van Brimmer jwfj77 at ymail.com
Sat May 14 22:37:11 UTC 2016

I have noticed that both PCManFM here in Lubuntu, and Thunar in ubuntuStudio, sort hidden files/folders before regular files/folders.

Since this happens in two different file managers in two different distributions, I am assuming that this is in some common configuration file somewhere. But, so far I have been unable to find it.

Does anybody know how I can "easily" change this so that the hidden files/folders are sorted after the regular ones?

Thanks,
jvb