[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu installation (resized images)

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:53:38 UTC 2016

No, "Free Space" Is not your D: drive. And also, Lubuntu installation is
informing you this is an unsusable space.

What happent is that you created 3 primary partitions, this means you can't
create any other partition (DOS partition table).

What I suggest you to do is go back to Windows OS and remove this Lubuntu
partition L:. I guess on this situation Lubuntu installation will be abble
to create the partitions you need. If not, open Lubuntu LiveCD and use
gParted to create or enlarge a Extended Partition.

I can't explain that so detailed by typing. I recommend you to search for a
Wiki or Youtube videos on how to properly create those partitions for
DualBoot.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowtoPartition
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lvm