[lubuntu-users] 16.04 Release Notes

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 00:06:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

As most of you will be aware, Lubuntu led the Ubuntu flavours in
internationalisation in 15.10 with Rafael encouraging people on our
FaceBook group[1] (along with other media contact areas) to become
translators for our Wily release notes[2].

As the Xenial timetable[3] already has freezes for translations, it is our
intention to freeze at week 25 (that's the week of 14 April 2016) the
Xenial release notes[4] in order that we can get the LTS notes out with as
many languages as possible from day one.

If we missed you last time, please do get in touch; We have the luxury of 7
days before the release to get things done, instead of having to catch up.
If that week is busy for you, we will still be very happy to add extra
languages on after the release.

Regards,

Phill.

1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/lubuntu.official/