[lubuntu-users] PCManFM hidden files/dirs

J. Van Brimmer jwfj77 at ymail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:13:54 UTC 2016

"That is great, let me know when JerryFM comes out :D"
Haha! Yeah, I'll do that! I like that name though! :-)

Yes, I agree with you on text editors. I like color in my editors as well. But I generally use Gvim/Vim. I just like all of the configuration options with it. Unlimited, really. One option I really like is auto line wrapping. I can just type away and not worry about my text line running and running and running. But sometimes I'll use Pluma, or Gedit as well.

Well, what about terminals? Oh boy, this discussion could go on forever!
Cheers,
---Jerry