[lubuntu-users] keyboard layout keeps changing when switching between aplications (undesired)

Felipe M. Vieira fmv1992 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:58:48 UTC 2016

On Tue, July 26, 2016 at 22:25, Aere Greenway wrote:
> On 07/26/2016 08:44 PM, Felipe M. Vieira wrote:
> >Maybe it could indicate if anything changes despite the fact that I have only
> >one keyboard layout enabled.
>
> If you 'hover' the mouse-pointer over the keyboard layout applet, a
> tool-tip appears, reporting the current keyboard layout.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Aere

the problem persists. Sometimes when I switch applications the keyboard
configuration changes. I only have one keyboard layout installed.

Using IBUS Preferences and disabling the keyboard shortcut to change layouts
(despite I only have one) makes no difference. Enabling the keyboard layout
handler on my taskbar has no effect neither.

Any other thoughts?

--
Felipe Martins Vieira
Public PGP key: http://pgp.surfnet.nl