[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Bug Day Ubuntu On Air Session at 19:00 UTC

scrooyahoo at riseup.net scrooyahoo at riseup.net
Tue Jul 26 06:37:39 UTC 2016

First bug i encountered:

Privacy invading reCAPTCHA crap - reCRAPCHA

I use TOR pretty much by default, not that i have anything to hide, but
im not a nudist either....
and when being on the ubuntu website Google captchas are snooping on
me...

the part of the catcha that sends me 50k packages per image that i must
select to do the snooping does not fit in the box,
so i dont have a clue what the question is, what images i should click

SO i'm FORCED to go naked into the IRC...  Not cool, not cool at all

lets see if i can get over this kinky shit, and join in. Not my style,
but i'll try. If i can get trough the reCRAPCHA...