[lubuntu-users] Fujitsu Lifebook S761 (scroll wheel-pad issue)

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:33:08 UTC 2016

With virtualbox is possible to redirect USB and Serial devices. I can
redirect my bluetooth device, my webcam but not my touchpad. It depends if
the device is connected logically to USB bus. I don't know if it is
possible to redirect your specific device, or if there is another
virtualization technology capable of doing as you expect.

My guess is that is easier and safer to try after doing a system image as
backup. If you need some help on this I have some experience. Also there
are tools specific for this, e.g. clonezilla.