[lubuntu-users] [lubuntu-devel] Abiword in Lubuntu 16.04 LTS - how to get rid of flickering

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:02:06 UTC 2016

I just tried with Numix, and the bug is there.  Could this be an issue
in Abiword?  I do not notice a cursor flicker in other GTK programs.

A quick look at their bugzilla page shows similar issues going back a
number of years.  So this might be a relic of a bug, that doesn't show
up in certain themes.