[lubuntu-users] Any feedback on reviving a G3 iBook PPC testingmachine??

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:59:41 UTC 2016

Peter:

Please read my first post . . . I'd be happy to boot Xu 12.04 CD . . .
nothing will boot except the 10.3 installer, which will not install . . .
.  I'm more or less done with this computer . . . .it's not responding to
my commands or wishes . . . .  "HAL, what are you doing, HAL???"  "Nothing,
Dave, I'm doing nothing . . . ."