[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu PPC 16.04 lxpanel/weather does not work

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 1 18:45:47 UTC 2016

There's currently [a bug][1] tracking this. Please confirm it and add any
relevant information. I will say, I have problems with the Kubuntu widgets,
too, so this may actually affect the entire Ubuntu project. Maybe some
server/port issue?

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1539930

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Peter Golis <golisp at centrum.sk> wrote:

> Hello Gentleman,
> I found not working weather applet in lxpanel. Location cannot be set, no
> one city can be detected.
>

> Is this error also in older version Lubuntu, or in different architecture?
>

> PS: Version of lxpanel is:
>
> lxpanel/xenial,now 0.8.1-1ubuntu2 powerpc [installed]
>   LXDE panel
>
> That version looks like last as is written in
> http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXPanel .
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Peter.

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon LoCo Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-Organizer