[lubuntu-users] Does a default Lubuntu dark theme exist?

scrooyahoo at riseup.net scrooyahoo at riseup.net
Mon Aug 29 03:57:16 UTC 2016

I have fiddled a somewhat ok-ish dark theme together

But still haven't figured out how to save or export it so that I can
share it

The result so far:
https://postimg.org/image/79u5gh2el/

Based on clearlooks + humanity + natura,  I also tried with Lubuntu dark
panel but that has a blue border that i cant customise yet

But this clearlooks is actually not bad for a first attempt..