[lubuntu-users] Autostart exe in wine

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:54:17 UTC 2016

It's a program to display a graphic on your desktop, animate it (float
around?). It looks like a watermark (transparency) that appears *on top* of
any apps open on the desktop. [1]

Is there anything native to Linux like that? I see Live Wallpaper[2] but it
may not do the floating watermark.

OP, sorry I don't know anything about WINE. Hopefully someone who does can
answer your question. You'll probably get more help on ubuntuforums.org
since your question is more general about Linux, not LXDE. You'll find
people using WINE on all the distros.

[1] http://customdesktoplogo.wikidot.com/

[2]
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2015/05/animated-wallpaper-adds-live-backgrounds-to-linux-distros