[lubuntu-users] [lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu Yakkety Yak Beta 1 has been released!

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 00:50:37 UTC 2016

Sorry if I'm not reporting this correctly, but I just ran Beta 1 (amd64) in
a Virtualbox. I chose "Try it". After the blue screen (with Ubuntu 16.10
and four-dot progress indicator) the screen went very wide (and short),
then displayed a mess of colors:

http://imgur.com/4r6fGD0l.png

I rebooted and chose "Install." That worked, and the resulting installed
system displays normally. So, it's something peculiar to "try it."

I thought I saw some weirdness during the install. I will have to Unity
install a 2nd time.