[lubuntu-users] cups not built-in ?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Aug 11 17:49:01 UTC 2016

I believe that the problem is on software selection to build
live/install media, and not on any software package.
If live/install media hasn't CUPS, seems to be caused by a discard decision.

What I don't understand is, if this decision is for CD space reasons,
why Lubuntu ISOs are still over 700MB.

El 11/08/16 a les 19:08, Aere Greenway ha escrit: