[lubuntu-users] lubuntu 16.04.1 Live CD

Neill Rutherford gmail neill.rutherford at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:01:25 UTC 2016

I'll try to get my point over ONE MORE TIME My computers work unless i
try to run lubuntu 16.04.1 LIve CD.

Xubuntu 16.04 works Lubuntu 14.04 works. Please concentrate on ONLY the
Lubuntu live CD 16.04.1

I thank you but it sounds like there will not be a corrected LIVE CD
produced for some time,  may be never

THIS IS A BAD ADVERT FOR LUBUNTU