[lubuntu-users] keyboard layout keeps changing when switching between aplications (undesired)

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Aug 1 06:58:38 UTC 2016

This happened time ago with Ubuntu-Gnome (I saw in 70% of installations).
I created a dedicated script to automatically restore desired keyboard
layout. I attach it. It must be started with desktop.

This script is written for Gnome, but it can inspire you to create an
LXDE variant.

El 31/07/16 a les 23:58, Felipe M. Vieira ha escrit: