[lubuntu-users] Resize Desktop Icons on Lubuntu

0iras0r pistacho at inventati.org
Thu Apr 28 23:52:55 UTC 2016

> On 04/28/2016 01:36 PM, 0iras0r wrote:
> > I have a Lubuntu 14.04 with openbox and lightdm.... How can I solve
> > the problem to decrease icon size of my desktop?
> > I searched every graphical option but I didn't find anything.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > 0iras0r
> >
> Hi 0iras0r,
> What graphical items did you try?
>
> The desktop is controlled by pcmanfm
>
> Open the file manager and go to Edit->Preferences
>
> Choose Display
> Then change the size of 'Big' Icons to something smaller.

Thank you a lot! It worked!

> Too bad the option is so hidden, and not easy to find :(

You're right! Even with search engines I couldn't solve this simple
issue. To make Lubuntu more user friendly I think the icon resize could
be achieve on the Desktop preference panel, but now that I know how to
solve it, it is not that difficult.. Thank you again.

0iras0r