[lubuntu-users] issues Installing LXQT\ubuntu using the wiki page

rcmn73 rcmn73 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:19:08 UTC 2016

@Simon .Thank you but like I said I found the issue. one or all of
these 3 were missing after installing the metapackage . libkf5screen6
and/or libkf5screen-dev and/or libkf5screen-bin.

As far as the command I ran they were simple copy and paste from the wiki page.

After that I started to trouble shoot. But then I realized too many
things were not as I expected. So I decided to move back to the daily
build PPA .

You did not really answer my question regarding the difference between
the metapackage of the daily build and the wiki...Or maybe I'm
mistaking ?

But thanks.

--
R.