replacing the Startup Disk Creator in Lubuntu 16.04 LTS

Basil Fernie basil at pop.co.za
Sat Sep 19 07:19:36 UTC 2015

I use it quite a lot, keeping several distros of current interest on a
flash stick for use as and when. Have had no problems with it so far.

One desirable feature would be to be able to remove a no-longer
interesting distro without having to replace all the ditros on the stick.
Surely not too difficult to add?

Regards,
Basil