proper way to install JWM/Tori in 15.04

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:09:50 UTC 2015

> Hi,
> I use JWM so I would suggest doing something similar to what I have.
> The best way to do it would be to make an xsession:
>  first create:
>  /usr/share/xsession//mysession/.desktop
> Put something like:

Just want to add a "like" to the JWM/ToriOS idea.  With Israel's able
guidance I have been testing the JWM/ToriOS with Numix themes on my
Sawtooth G4 PPC stacked on top of the Xu 12.04 base.  Considering it's got
a 450 MHz processor, the Tori system does get me around the web very
quickly.  It's like Openbox, but with color . . . .