isotesting

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:38:51 UTC 2015

Hi again,

Running in a *real* computer I booted from the install pendrive, changed
directory to the mounted partition of the installed system and ran

sudo ln -sf /proc/self/mounts etc/mtab

(ln {space} -sf and no slash before etc works in this case)

And, yes, now I can continue to test Lubuntu Xenial. The installed
system boots and runs well.

Thanks Phill :-)

Best regards
Nio