isotesting

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:20:26 UTC 2015

Hi Nio,

the 'rescue' mode offered at boot also fails due to the same issue, my
suggested work around if using 'bare metal' and not a KVM is to boot with a
CD/DVD in live mode and follow
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35 to the point of installing
the kernel and updating grub. Instead issue the 'ln -fs /proc/self/mounts
/etc/mtab" command then finish off the divert and reboot.

Regards,
Phill.