Ubuntu on cell phones/tablets

rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 31 11:29:23 UTC 2015

Hello, steven.

Yes, there're a few models supporting Ubuntu Touch now, but the list is
growing. Here's a compatibility device list:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

Also consider the Meize MX and BQ Ubuntu Edition models that comes with
flashed Ubuntu ROMs so you don't have to do it.

Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team