lubuntu-qa → lubuntu-devel

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 27 20:01:01 UTC 2015

It seems that the canonical (lowercase) mailing list for QA tasks (testing,
bug management) and development in the Ubuntu family is flavor-devel. No
one has a -qa list. Also, I believe there are other advantages to having a
list at lists.ubuntu.com rather than the one on Launchpad (for example, you
don't have to be a member of the Launchpad team to subscribe).

For that reason, I am going to start transitioning to using this list. I
will be including both lists in emails, but I encourage anyone interested
in our non-support mailing list to join the new mailing list:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/lubuntu-devel

I'll leave the Launchpad list up for a few weeks, but then I'm going to
knock it down.

Thanks!
--
@wxl | http://polka.bike