Install problems: Encrypted LVM Lubuntu install on USB hard drive

Sun Nov 8 05:38:35 UTC 2015

On 11/07/2015 08:55 PM, Tom Cloyd wrote:
> boot attempt on both my netbook and desktop led to flashing cursor on
> blank screen
I have a machine with an older graphics chip (an i815, as I recall),
that booted to a blank black screen after updates were applied far into
the 14.04 release.

They had overcome that problem with 15.04 on that machine, but the
problem is back in 15.10.  It now boots to a blank black screen again in
15.10.

--
Sincerely,
Aere