Panel settings bug

Brendan Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:47:08 UTC 2015

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:33:13 +0800
Marlon Ng <guikaye at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's under Lubuntu 15.10 wily, by the way.
>
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Marlon Ng <guikaye at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys. In Panel Preferences, Geometry tab, try setting the Width to
> > Dynamic (as opposed to "% Percent").  What do you see? Mine is showing only
> > the time and power button.
> > Thanks.

I have a simple workaround for this try to select pixels on this dialog box of pixels percent dynamic and then select dynamic and I do not get your problem. It would  be nice if you reported the bug on launchpad  and see this page for reporting bugs in Lubuntu
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Bugs

--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>